Friday 16 October 2009

Fridays P&L: GBP 120!!!!

Fridays Booze: 2 bottles of cheap french red wine, 1 litre of dry cider


Still on Doctors orders as far as the grog goes, I am craving spirits so much. Am I an addict? I don't doubt it, the quack thinks I am lucky to be alive, but you know what? All that booze I drunk, all the risks I took they never impaired my work - My birthday in January, never thought I would be so old.

The girlfriend is harassing me. Wants to get married, I can't help wondering who the fuck would want to marry someone like me. Its not that I think I am a bad person, on the contrary - I think I am an excellent fellow. Would I want my daughter, (if I had one), to marry someone like myself? Not in a million years. There are plenty of decent blokes out there, guys who are falling over themselves to find suitable girls. I have always really regarded any women I went out with as rather lucky to have met me.

The markets are dead right now, small chance of me making my fortune back if this continues. Maybe I am just not seeing the chances, it wouldn't surprise me I have had rather a lot on my mind lately.

No comments: