Thursday 2 September 2010

What's The First rule of The Dipsomaniac Diaries

Today's P&L: GBP -12,700.00

Today's Booze: 3 bottles of rioja, working my way through a bottle of Tequila

Today's Soundtrack: Nothing

You do not talk about the Dipsomaniac Diaries! Well I finally made one hundred posts. Its taken a while, since I started this blog I have been diagnosed as terminal, been given a reprieve, been reunited with a girl I never thought I would see again, lost a few parts of my leg, spent far too much time in hospital, rediscovered God, nearly been coherent and offended pretty much everyone who knows me. Seems unlikely I'll make another one hundred posts, however the doctors are undecided, as ever, what to do with me. My GP, who the stalker is convinced I am having sex with, (she wouldn't be a good stalker if she didn't have an irrational hatred of every woman I talk to), has provided me with a letter to say I have a chronic condition, which due to credit crunch cuts is about as much use to me as a Greek Drachma. Have I learned anything? Probably not.

Trading was bad today - I decided to roll the dice on a large short position on The Dow 30. I don't really know how much longer I can keep going to be honest. I was so frustrated I punched the wall next to my trading computer and think I have broken my wrist, so I might have to pay a visit to the hospital again, but I will avoid it unless the bruising turns black.

Didn't listen to any music during the day but anticipate a long night of sad songs this evening.

In case I don't see 'ya...good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Toni,
I am sending you lots of good wishes from Italy. Bloody markets!
Bridget/Euro Anon

Mary Jane said...

Ouch! Ouch to your wrist and ouch to that -12.7k.

Little Miss Angry said...

congratulations on the 100th post toni! it's been quite the journey. thanks for sharing...