Friday 4 December 2009

Alone again

Just got a phone call from my current girlfriend. Or should I say ex-girlfriend.

She is off for a month to do her charity work in South America. She expects me to show some sadness that she won't be here over Christmas, (I couldn't care less about Christmas), New Year, (Important day for us Scots), and my birthday on the sixth. I fully support her charities espescially Medicines Sans Frontiers but I was feeling sorry for myself and asked her what the fuck she is doing with me. She said I need her help to be the man I used to be!

I don't mind many things but I'll not be pitied. So I told her to fuck right off. Call it bad timing, but I am single again and thats the way it should be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Where's your Booze of the day?

Oh, and sorry about the girl break-up thing.

xoxo

Toni said...

Hi lesinfin,
This is a same day post as the Sultans - I am currently working my way through my third bottle of vodka. I am commiserating/celebrating, I am not sure which.

Anonymous said...

Toni, use some of your fabulous earnings and go into rehab. It would be good if you can stay alive. You're still young and your life can be so great again. Nobody pities you.Just get off the booze.

Toni said...

Anonymous - thanks for your encouragement.

Rehab sounds good but I am not really one of those twelve stepper kinds of guys. I went to one AA meeting when I worked for a Japanese bank and was asked to leave. This blog is as close to sharing my emotional fragility as I have ever got. The booze is my friend, it never lets me down.