Wednesday 23 June 2010

Should I Care?

Today's P&L: GBP 0.00 yet

Today's Booze: 1 bottle of red wine, 4 pints of dry cider
Today's Soundtrack: hmmmmmmmm

No profit today, due to the small volumes trading I have put in place a straddle option on the Dow 30.

Haven't heard from the Stalker again, looks like I really did scare her off. Good luck, maybe she will be better off with her ex husband. He is Scandinavian and very cold by all accounts. I don't think she needs someone like me in her life. So as expected I will have to write an alternative bucket list that is just for me.

As the markets where so pitiful today I listened to a lot of music but I have decided to talk abut the songs that remind me of, what I remember, the greatest loves of my life. They are ot in any order as to preference just which songs I listened to the most.

Dancing Queen - The Princess, to me she was just a kid. I had rarely been out with anyone younger than me and she was ten years younger. It was surprising how little we had in common apart from sex. I met her shortly after the Lunatic and was quite happy to be with someone sane. She had such a good soul,all she wanted to do was help people. Her family were the major Catholic minority in Thailand. There is nothing bad to say about her, my favourite memory of The Princess is bullying her on a race track in Pattaya. My worst memory is seeing her cry when the doctor told her the extent of my ankle injuries.

The Winner Takes It All - The Stalker. She is a woman who only plays for all the money on the table. Her and I have such history, but there is this seventeen year gap when we were apart. I had no idea what her life was like and she had none about mine. I only found out when I met her again about her cancer. The thing about the Stalker is she is an absolute fighter. Very little impresses her as she has been quite wealthy most her life. I know she always loved me, but I doubt she realised what an asshole I can be. My favorite memory of the stalker, New Years Eve in Trafalgar Square a long time ago, drinking and having great sex. My worst memory, Just the other day when I let her see my bad side.

Wuthering Hights - This song probably more than any reminds me of the Lunatic. She would probably say Fairytale of New York, but this reminds me of her. Fairytale of Ney York was a song we both enjoyed together. Wuthering Hights reminds me of her, to be honest, totally insanity. The song and the book it is based on is filled with so much passion, I can't think of any other way to describe the woman. Seemed like she was so full of emotion that she was always on the edge of rationale thought. I didn't help her as if anything, I am worse although without her raw emotions. My favourite memory of the Lunatic, When I strolled in to one of her restaurants, looking like I had been away for three minutes, after a year and a half. I don't think I have ever felt such an outpouring of emotion. My worst memory, too many to mention, but I'll go for when she first sliced open the artery in her thigh. Even now I remember the blood pumping out of her and all because she felt I hadn't paid her enough attention.

The Promise You Made - Brilliant song by Cock Robin, reminds me of the Turk. My only muslim girlfriend. She was impossibly good looking, the kind of girl that attracts attention wherever she goes and I was a little below par when I met her. Still, promises were made, rules were broken- I don't have anything bad to say about her. Best memory When I had sex with her, (not made love - this was filthy sex), in a side street of The Notting Hill Carnival to an appreciative audience. The worst memory, not many to be honest probably an argument we had when I was too tired to screw her.

Rain Or Shine - This song reminds me of the Italian, she is the first girl I can actually remember having a boy/girl friend relationship with. She was a few months older than me but one of those girls that was physically more developed than all the other girls at school. She was always cheerful and had a beautiful smile. In the video for this song, the singer really reminds me of her. OK Suzy wasn't black but she clearly had some ethnicity in her. My best memory of the Italian, walking her home after a party as the dawn came up. My worst memory, possibly my lowest moment and the deepest scar on my soul. Me forcing her to have an abortion, something even now I am not happy to talk about.

In case I don't see 'ya...good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Toni! Cool post. I truly enjoyed reading about your past loves. Sounds like you've had the good fortune of sharing your life with some pretty wonderful people--perhaps at times a little crazy, but then, aren't we all in some way?

Much love,
xoxo

Toni said...

lesinfin, I have always been lucky in love. I could have talked about the rockstars daughter, the music promoters daughter, The ex-Vogue covergirl the desperate hooker or countless others, but those five are the ones who mean most to me. None of them made me happy though. If it had been about money, The Sralker, Princess or Lunatic would have sufficed, if it had been about responsibility The Italian would have married me when I was seveenteen. If it had been about fun the Lunatic would win hands down, but its more than that. Women are something I, like most men adore, but I know they always let you down when you need them most. You know I have told you and my other readers more than I have ever told my girlfriends or even my brother. I don't care about other peoples opinions as a rule, which is just as well, maybe I'll do a post next explaining why I hate the five loves of my life.